We’re all about helping
A great way to earn up to 2.25% with a lot of free perks.
SuperSaver Money Market Account
- 2.25% APY for balances of $100,000.00and above
- 2.00% APY for balances below $100,000.00 * Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
Minimum Opening Deposit
Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of 07/20/2019
Highlighted Features & Benefits
Maintain liquidity while earning interest.
included Features & Tools
- No minimum balance required to earn Annual Percentage Yield
- Unlimited deposits
- Up to six checks per statement cycle
- Debit Card if opened in conjunction with a checking account*; otherwise, ATM card to help you plan and budget financial goals
- FREE MONEY MANAGEMENT TOOL
- Free e-Statements
- Person to Person Transfers – easily send money to others directly
- Interbank Transfers – send money to your accounts in other banks
- Free Online / Mobile Banking
- Free Online Bill Payment
- Free Mobile Check Deposit – simply take a snapshot of your check and deposit it directly and remotely into your account
What to Keep in Mind
Fees could reduce the earnings on the account
Once the account is opened, the interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time.
Minimum Balance to Open: $5,000.00
Below Minimum Balance Fee Waived: The account with an average daily balance of less than $5,000.00 during the statement cycle will be charged a Below Minimum Balance Fee of $15.00. However, the Below Minimum Balance Fee can also be waived if the primary account holder maintains aggregate deposits of $5,000.00 or more.
* If a debit card is issued, the Advantage checking account will be the primary account and the SuperSaver Account can only be accessed via ATM withdrawals. For details on the transaction limitations see the regulatory limits section.
Closing Fee: $50.00 (This fee applies if you close your account within 6 months after opening).
*Limit of six (6) transactions of preauthorized, telephone, or online transfers per calendar month from your savings and money market accounts. We will close or reclassify your Account if these limits are exceeded in any 3 months during any 12 months. Unlimited transactions are transfers made to pay loans at BAC Florida Bank and withdrawals made through ATMS, mail, messenger, or in person.
Applicable to existing My eBanc customers, when opening the eSavings Combo with additional funding. If already an accountholder with a 12-month Jumbo time deposit, this amount is counted towards the minimum balance requirement.
Prefer to talk to one of our customer representatives?
Call Us Toll Free at +1 (855) 512-0989