An Online Savings Bank
You can rely on
My eBanc is the online savings bank that delivers you the convenience of mobile banking with the personal care you deserve. Backed with over 50 years of experience and a history of taking care of our customers, our team is here to help you achieve your financial goals.
A Division of Bradesco Bank®
A Bank You Can Rely On
My eBanc is a division of Bradesco Bank, a FDIC insured, Florida Chartered institution. With a track record of strong and continuous performance, it has been awarded a 5-star rating by Bauer Financial Inc., one of the leading bank rating and research firms in the United States.
Bradesco Bank is part of Bradesco Organization, one of the largest banks in Latin America, operating for over 75 years. The bank offers a range of financial services, including banking, insurance, and asset management, to individuals, businesses, and government entities. It has a strong reputation as a reliable and trustworthy institution. Bradesco has consistently been ranked among the top banks in terms of financial performance and customer satisfaction.
Some facts about Bradesco*:
- Bradesco is one of the largest banks and owns one of the most valuable brands in Latin America.
- The bank was founded in 1943 and today has a worldwide presence with offices in New York, Miami, Mexico City, Cayman Islands, Buenos Aires, Hong Kong, Luxemburg, London, and São Paulo.
- Over 7,900 branches and more than 85,000 employees.
- 77,1 million customers and 38 million account holders.
- Bradesco has won numerous awards, including:
“Best Digital Bank” by Global Finance magazine.
“Most Innovative Bank in Latin America” by The Banker.
“The Best Brazilian Bank” by Época Negócios.
- Bradesco has also been recognized for its commitment to sustainability and corporate social responsibility, including being included on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for several consecutive years.
- The bank is publicly traded and listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BBD.
To learn more, visit www.bradescobank.com