Shouldn’t every account
deliver you interest?
Our advantage checking account shows you some love.
Advantage Checking Account
- 0.50% APY*Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
Minimum Opening Deposit
Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of 07/20/2019
Highlighted Features & Benefits
Enjoy our ‘no minimum balance required to earn the Annual Percentage Yield, no monthly maintenance fee’ account and have the ability to use our newest features, such as Person to Person transfers (P2P) and a budget and planning tool.
included Features & Tools
- No minimum balance requirement to earn Annual Percentage Yield
- No charge for writing checks
- Free Money Management tool, to help you plan and budget financial goals
- First set of 50 checks free
- Person to Person Transfers - easy person to person transfers so you can send money to others directly
- Interbank Transfers so you can send money to your accounts in other banks
- Local discounts across almost 400,000 merchants in the US at no additional cost with CrèmeBrulee Savings
- Free Online Banking with check deposit
- Free Online Bill Payment
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Mobile Check Deposit so you can easily take a snapshot of your check and deposit it directly and remotely into your account
- Free e-statements
What to Keep in Mind
Fees could reduce the earnings on the account
Once the account is opened, the interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time.
Minimum Balance to Open: $5,000.00
Below Minimum Balance Fee Waived: The account with an average daily balance of less than $5,000.00 during the statement cycle will be charged a Below Minimum Balance Fee of $15.00. However, the Below Minimum Balance Fee can also be waived if the primary account holder maintains aggregate deposits of $5,000.00 or more.
Closing Fee: $50.00 (This fee applies if you close your account within 6 months after opening).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT – To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.